Board Members and Business
The NSS Board meets at least quarterly and is supported by the following sub-committees:
- Audit and Risk Committee – assisting the Board in delivering its responsibilities by providing assurance that an appropriate system of internal control has been implemented and is operating effectively.
- Clinical Governance Committee – scrutinising all parts of our operation to ensure that clinical governance mechanisms are in place and effective throughout all of our services.
- Finance and Performance Committee – keeping under review the financial position of NSS and ensuring suitable arrangements are in place to secure economy, efficiency and effectiveness in the use of all resources, and that the arrangements are working effectively.
- Remuneration Committee – ensuring the application and implementation of fair and equitable pay systems on behalf of the Board as determined by Ministers and the Scottish Government.
- Staff Governance Committee – supporting and maintaining a culture within NSS where the delivery of the highest possible standard of staff management is understood to be the responsibility of every employee and is built upon partnership working and collaboration, and within the direction provided by the Staff Governance Standard.
Members of the public and NSS staff are welcome to attend formal Board meetings.
For further information about our Board meetings, please contact:Caroline Lang, Board Secretary
Tel. 0131 275 7090