As a public body, we are committed to transparency about the way we work. Our work to support Scotland’s health involves costs such as research, sharing expertise at conferences, promoting the range of services we offer and payments to staff and GPs.
On these pages you will find details about these costs, published under the Public Sector Reform (Scotland) Act 2010.
We also publish information about our contribution to improving our own efficiency and contributing to wider economic growth:
- Efficiency Statement. This section requires us to publish information on the steps taken to improve efficiency, effectiveness and economy.
- Sustainable Economic Growth. This is information on the steps we have taken to promote and increase sustainable economic growth.
- 2010-2011. Information and reports for the financial year 2010-2011.
- 2011-2012. Information and reports for the financial year 2011-2012.
- 2012-2013. Information and reports for the financial year 2012-2013.
- 2013-2014. Information and reports for the financial year 2013-2014.