National Services Scotland is committed to meeting the needs and preferences of our diverse customers and stakeholders. We want as many people as possible to be able to use our website. This page contains information about the following features:
- This website is built to recognised standards
- Skipping to the page's content
- Using our site's keyboard shortcuts (access keys)
- How to resize the text in your browser
- All of our pages are able to be printed
- Help us to help you
We make the utmost efforts to maintain the accessibility of this website, but if you spot a problem or have any comments on our site please contact us online or on Tel: 0131 275 6491.
We've built this site to conform to W3C standards for XHTML and CSS, and we strive to achieve a AA (Double) accessibility rating against the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 (WCAG). This means our site will be accessible by the widest range of devices and users now and in the future.
If you find a problem with our site please contact us so that we can fix it.
The content of each page can be accessed quickly by following the 'skip to content' link found at the start of each page. You may also skip to the start of the page content at any time by using the shortcut key "S". The following section describes how to use keyboard shortcuts in most browsers.
- S - Skip to page content
- 1 - Home page
- 3 - Site map
- 4 - Search
- 6 - Contact us for help
- 7 - Feedback and Complaints
- 8 - Terms
- 0 - Access key help
To use keyboard shortcuts:
- In Internet Explorer, hold Alt and press the shortcut key, then press Enter
- In Firefox, hold Alt and Shift and press the shortcut key
- In Chrome, hold Alt and press the shortcut key
- In Opera, hold down the Shift key and press Escape, release both keys, then press the shortcut key
- In Safari, hold Alt and press the shortcut key
Please refer to your browser help for other browsers.
To increase the text size in your browser:
- In Internet Explorer 7 onwards and Firefox, hold Control and press +
- In older Internet Explorer versions, go to the ‘View' menu and choose from the ‘Text size' options
For further information on customising your browser and making the web easier to use the BBC has produced My Web My Way guidance. This provides accessibility help, enabling computer users to make the most of the internet whatever their ability or disability.
Our pages should print well without the need for a separate print version. Just use your browser's normal print function.
While we have made every effort to keep our website accessible, problems may still arise. We are committed to addressing any accessibility issues promptly. If you encounter any difficulties using this site please let us know. Contact us online or on Tel: 0131 275 6491.
If you have any comments or suggestions about the site please contact:
For web and technical issues:
Web Services Manager
Web Services (Infrastructure)
NHS National Services Scotland
Edinburgh EH12 9EB
telephone - 0131 275 6491
For general diversity issues:
Equality and Diversity Lead
NHS National Services Scotland
1 South Gyle Crescent
telephone - 0131 275 7457