Publication Scheme & Guide to Information
NHS National Services Scotland has adopted the Model Publication Scheme 2014, produced by the Scottish Information Commissioner, who is responsible for enforcing the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. This will be in place until 31 May 2018.
Introduction to the Guide to Information
NHS National Services Scotland has developed a Guide to Information which explains:
- How to access information under the scheme
- What information that we may withhold
- What our charging policy is
- What our copyright policy is
- How to request information not available under this scheme
- How to contact us and how to get help with accessing information
- The classes of information that are covered by the scheme
If you have and comments on our Guide to Information, wish to make a request for information or require assistance, please contact our Associate Director of Corporate Affairs and Identity:
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone: 0131 275 6000
- By Post:
Associate Director of Corporate Affairs and Identity
1 South Gyle Crescent
The Guide to Information explains what the classes of information are and provides links to the information which is published on NHS National Services Scotland website to support each class.
The NHS National Services Scotland Guide to Information and the Model Publication Scheme are available to download or alternatively you contact us for a paper copy to be posted to you. (There may be a charge for this.)
If you require this information in a community language or alternative format e.g. Braille, easy read, audio, please telephone 0131 275 6610, or email email@example.com.